• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

goodmans triaxiom 212

  1. angelaudio

    Goodmans Triaxiom 212 Issue

    I have a 16 ohm Ghoodmans Triaxiom 212 that’s giving me some issues. When I brought the pair of speakers home and tested the resistance they both measured at about 17ohms. I plugged them in and one was not producing HF. So I took them out of the cabs and switched the crossovers to check if...
  2. angelaudio

    Good Metallized Caps for Vintage Driver

    I’m recapping the crossover on a vintage Goodman’s Triaxiom 212 and need some advice on what caps to buy. I have never replaced crossover caps so forgive my ignorance on the subject. The caps being replaced are four 1.5mfd 150V and it says “Metallised” on it. Does this mean metallized propylene...
Back
Top Bottom