• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

harman kardon pm650

  1. C

    Parts Fell Out of My PM650 -What are they??

    Hey everyone. I picked up a Harman Kardon PM650 that needs some love. I bought it as a fixer upper and that’s what I got. Two issues right off the bat. 1) left channel static, very prominent at low volume, turning the volume up results in protection mode shut down. Right channel is clean...
  2. S

    Harman Kardon PM650 amplifier

    I purchased a Harman Kardon PM650 amplifier and have tried to clean the switches and potentiometers. It appears that the push button switches that access tape monitor 1 and tape monitor 2 are not functioning properly. When I push either tape monitor button, it depresses and pops back out...
Back
Top Bottom