• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

hk590i

  1. C

    Harman Kardon HK-590i high voltage output to right speaker terminal

    Hi Everyone, I bought the receiver over the weekend and wanted to fire it up and hooked it to my Nova 6 speakers. I noticed a high pitched whine from the right channel and caught a whiff of that bad burning electronic smell. Checking into it I saw the crossover plastic cover had melted and...
  2. Olddrums

    Vintage Harman Kardon sound

    Just picked up an HK 590i from the 80's and my KG4's sound wonderful with it. Mellowed them out but is very clear and detailed. I am wondering if any one can tell me how the 80's receivers compare to twin power 70's receivers? Are they just as warm and mellow? I have had Marantz, Sansui and...
Back
Top Bottom