• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kenwood ka 8004

  1. Gronard

    Kenwood ka 8004 strange problem - low rumbling noise in just one channel

    Hi, I have a strange problem with my Kenwood Ka 8004 amplifier. When all the filters are set to off there is a low rumbling noise in the right channel. When I switch on the 20 hz low filter the noise is gone and the amp is quiet. When I switch the filter back to off the relay will switch off...
  2. SX828POWER

    Kenwood KA 8004 Restored - But Sounds AWFUL! (with pics)

    Good evening Ak'ers, I have been doing quite a bunch of reading on this machine and I have finally decided its worth reaching out for some help with the issue I am having. I picked up an absolutely perfect condition Kenwood KA-8004 integrated amplifier last year for little more than the cost of...
  3. Gronard

    Kenwood KA 8004 bias problem

    Hi, I have just bought my first vintage Kenwood amplifier: KA 8004 The amp seems to be working fine and sounds good but when I tried to check and adjust the bias setting according to manual I am getting really strange values. According to the service manual the bias should be set to 20mV by...
Back
Top Bottom