• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kenwood kr-4070

  1. J

    Opinions on Kenwood KR- Series Receivers

    I'm considering buying a Kenwood KR-4070 for about $120. It's a working unit, powers and sounds good in a brief testing session. I don't know too much about the Kenwood KR series receivers. Please share your knowledge and input. Thank you!
  2. Marcg2112

    First project, what do you think?

    Hey guys, First time posting and beginning my first restoration project. I've got a lot to learn but I'm pretty excited about it. I'm a drummer, play a lot of different styles and listen to a ton of music. Really should have gotten into this whole speaker thing sooner but here I am. Anyway...
  3. Jesse W.

    New to the Forum and have some general questions.

    JVC QL-A2 Kenwood KR-4070 Polk T-15's Good day all! Jesse W. here. New AK though I have been reading posts from this site for some time. I have been a musician and music lover all my life and I have an affinity for analog audio. Vinyl, tubes, tape, Moog, 808, etc. I finally have what I would...
Back
Top Bottom