• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kenwood kr-5400

  1. Beeb

    Kenwood KR-5400 vs Pioneer SX-828 vs Onkyo A-7

    I’ve got an Onkyo A-7 amp that I love. Picked up a Kenwood KR-5400 in great condition. Cost $30 and restoring it for an additional $100. Like its looks but wondering how it compares to the Onkyo — or to a Pioneer SX-828 I was considering. Using these with Kenwood KL-5090 speakers.
  2. D

    Help picking receiver

    Hi, I currently have a choice between three receivers, all of which are similarly priced. A Kenwood KR-5400, a Realistic STA-2080, and a Hitachi HTA-4000. I will mostly be using them with my Technics sl-d2 turntable but I will listen to FM radio some as well. The speakers I currently have are...
Back
Top Bottom