• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kenwood kt-8300

  1. A

    What speakers work will with the KA-8100

    Hi, Basic question here. I have the KA-8100/KT-8300 system. I am wondering what period correct speakers are a good match for this system? Thanks.
  2. Homebrook

    Suggestions for a DIY AM Antenna?

    I have a Kenwood KT-8300, but I with the built-in antenna I get no stations at all. I can get plenty of AM stations on my car radio, so even though I do live out in the "boonies" here in Northern California, it should be possible to tune in a decent number of stations. I would like to get some...
Back
Top Bottom