• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kr-4200

  1. D

    KR-4200 Receiver

    Hello , all . New member to the site so apologies if formatting isn't right . I just recently purchased the Kenwood KR-4200 receiver & was wondering which ones you would recommend . I am eyeing the Kenwood KL-777A speakers as of right now , but wasn't sure of the pros/cons of them . They are...
  2. Kenwood97

    Kenwood Kr-4200 Protection Relay Issue...

    Hey everyone, I recently purchased a Kr-4200 stereo that needs some work before any further use. When I power on the stereo I can hear the relay click and audio comes through either the speakers or headphones (which ever is used). The stereo works well for a while until the relay starts...
Back
Top Bottom