• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

luxman l-410

  1. TunerLanding

    TT to go with Boston Acoustics A200 and Luxman L-410

    Greetings AK, I'm not new to vinyl but I'm new to this forum. I've run a Marantz 1070 for several years but I came into possession of mint clean L-410 and I love the detailed soundstage with the similar era A200 speakers with the old SEAS tweeter. My weak link is my TT I believe, a 1982 Akai...
  2. Soun!

    NEC A-910 vs. Denon PMA-900V vs. Luxman L-410: who wins?

    Hello everybody!:) The above integrated amps just popped up locally. I've heard they have a sweet sound, but wanted to know if they are truly musical pieces… Not going on wattage here, just which one is the better sounding (especially in the BASS department: I love organ music) of the three.:)...
Back
Top Bottom