• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

mission 770s stands

  1. jpreza

    Looking for stands for Mission 770 speakers

    Hey guys, Picked up a nice pair of Mission 770 speakers. Unfortunately, the seller didn't have the stands anymore, which is why he was selling them. Anybody know where I can find these? I'm afraid that those stands are probably like the holy grail, meaning they are gonna be tough to find by...
  2. jpreza

    Mission 770 speaker questions

    I see a lot of these speakers for sale but rarely see them with the stands or the grills. Were these parts sold separately? Just curious because I think they're beautiful speakers.
  3. K

    Mission 770 stands or similarly suitable

    I know this is a long shot. I've had a pair of Mission 770s securely packed for the last 20 years and recently unpacked them to test if they work and indeed they still sound great, however the stands broke long time ago and therefore cannot use them because the cable connections are on the base...
Back
Top Bottom