• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

nad 2100

  1. E

    Equivalent Transisitors

    i searched previous entries, but didn't find much in modern available replacements. I have a NAD 2100 power amp with shorted 2SC2344E & 2SC3467E transistors in one channel. They are in a complimentary configuration. Is the MJE15032G a suitable replacement for the 2SC2344? It looks like i can get...
  2. aopisa

    How did I do for $75 plus a Wharfedale Question?

    Hello All. Today I picked up the following for a total of $75: NAD 2100 Monitor Series Power Envelope Amp NAD 1600 Monitor Series Preamp/Tuner w/remote Pair of Wharfedale 507.2 speakers - wood enclosures Pair of Wharfdale 504 speakers - wood enclosures NAD 5170 Compact Disc Player w/remote and...
  3. aopisa

    Did I do Ok for $75 plus Wharfedale Question?

    Moved
Back
Top Bottom