• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

nad 7175

  1. meako

    NAD 7175 Left Channel No Sound

    Preamp section seems to working. All connections and pots cleaned with contact cleaner. Power section seems to be the problem. I used a NAD 7150 preamp section to test. Right now the right channel sounds clear with no distortion. Left channel is just completely silent, even on headphones. I hear...
  2. Navy_Goat

    New House, New Listening Space(s)

    As we all know, moving in to a new house is quite a chore. This time, work and the current situation complicated things a bit. Putting my listening spaces together took much longer than anticipated, but I have things in a configuration that I am very happy with. I wanted to share this journey...
Back
Top Bottom