• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

nad 7220

  1. W

    Need help understanding behavior of DBT

    Hi I am trying to revive a NAD 7220PE. When I first powered it on via a Dim Bulb Tester, the bulb glowed dimly. Then I checked the 4 4A fuses and found that all of them had blown so I replaced them. Now, the bulb glows brightly indicating that the NAD has a short (and nothing sparked or blew, at...
  2. mtb_ww

    NAD 7220 vs 7240

    I would like thoughts on a NAD 7220 vs 7240 compassion. I know it's totally subjective, but that's actually what I am looking for. I previously owned a NAD 7220 and loved the way it sounded and performed. Mated well with KEFs of that era. Used it for years, until it found a new home with my...
Back
Top Bottom