• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

nikko 9095

  1. Swells

    Nikko 9095 Bulb Replacement

    Hi all. I am new to the world of vintage audio and have used this site quite often to educate myself on this topic. I do have a newbie question that is specific to the Nikko 9095 receiver and bulb replacement. I am looking to change out the current incandescent bulbs with LED ones. I have a...
  2. Swells

    Nikko 9095 and Baby Advent ii

    Hi all. I'm new here and new to the world of vintage audio after a lot of time off due to the digital invasion. Just recently grabbed a Pioneer SL-12D TT and looking for a receiver and speakers to complete the vintage, warm sound I am after. Found a Nikko 9095 and Baby Advent ii speakers from...
Back
Top Bottom