• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

onkyo m-504

  1. Jock Strap

    Onkyo M-504 Amplifier blows fuse F803 and power transistors

    I have an Onkyo M-504 amp that blows fuse F803 on the left channel when switched on. I found the main power transistors were bad so I replaced those but I could not find any other components bad, which does not avoid the fact that something else is wrong in there to cause them to blow. Any tips...
  2. J

    Need advice on wiring an IEC inlet for the first time

    I have been doing a few mods to an Onkyo Integra M-504 (had to replace 8 filter caps, put on banana plugs) and I would like to add an inlet so I can get a removable and larger power cord. When I wire this new inlet should I use stranded or solid core wire and what gauge? I read on a few other...
Back
Top Bottom