• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

onkyo tx nr636

  1. G

    Looking to Upgrade Boston Acoustics A150

    Hey all, I wouldn't call myself an audiophile, but I sure do like good sound when I can get it. My dad gave me his old Boston Acoustic A150s when I graduated university, and they have been serving well for a number of years now. I've also got and Onkyo TX-NR636 reciever, and have tv, etc...
  2. A

    Increase Mids and high of speakers

    Hello every body, How is the idea about adding external tweeter and mid range speakers to increase mid and highs of speakers ? I have Onkyo TX NR636 with Pioneer Private 4-way speakers 10" woofer. Its bass is good but its mid and highs are not that much. I am looking to increase its quality...
Back
Top Bottom