• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

optonica sa-5605

  1. Juan-Jose

    Optonica SA-5605 Help

    Hello! I have this beautiful Optonica SA-5605, turns on, clicks out of protection (indicator turns green) but I get no sound. Called a local tech to take it for repair, and he said that he only does "major brands". So, I bought the elusive service manual (it is different from the...
  2. Krosya

    Need advice - Optonica SA - 5605 left channel distortion

    Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me in a right direction here. My Optonica SA - 2605 developed a distortion in a left channel. I almost cant hear at lower volumes, but starting about 1/3 up the volume dial and higher it becomes pretty obvious. Right channel is clean and clear. It's there with...
  3. Krosya

    My new Black Beauty - Optonica SA-5605

    Not that I needed a new receiver, but I just couldnt say no to this one - in almost new shape, looks like was kept in good enviroment, seems to be never opened and works perfectly so far. I didnt have a chance test everything yet, but Phono and tuner work and I already can tell that this things...
Back
Top Bottom