• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

outlaw rr2150

  1. U

    Snell Type-Ai… what next?

    Hi, new member here so apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. I am currently running an Outlaw Audio RR2150 receiver into a recently acquired pair of snell type-Ai’s. I love their beefy monolithic look and are an tremendous upgrade from my type-E II’s. The system sounds very nice...
  2. A

    Outlaw RR 2150 question

    I got an older model Outlaw RR2150 on eBay, but it did not come with a power cord. I'm new at this and don't know how to find the right one. The owner's manual stresses using the original cord that comes with it. I don't want to damage the Outlaw by using the wrong cord. The manual says 120V...
Back
Top Bottom