• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer hpm 150

  1. N

    Pioneer HPM-15O with SX-650 amplifier?

    I have decided to go for a pair of pioneer HPM 150 with a replaced woofer. I know it's a bit of a risk since I might end up not liking the replaced woofer but since I will pay for them 300 euro, i think I will have no problem selling them if I don't Like them. (here in Germany the super tweeter...
  2. jeffsplat88

    Has anyone found the "perfect fit" Foam Surround for HPM-1500

    Hello AK I've been trying to a good fit foam surround for the Pioneer HPM-1500 / 150 woofer. Most people will sell you a JBL 2235/LE15 foam and say "it's good enough". But the fit is really quite poor for the HPM leaving about an 1/8"+ gap between the cone and roll, and another 1/8"+ gap...
Back
Top Bottom