• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer qx 949

  1. Anonky

    Pioneer QX-949 — no bass in one channel on FM and phono inputs

    Hi all, have an otherwise well functioning pioneer QX-949 and am just now getting around to setting it up with a turntable and I’ve stumbled into a problem. The AUX input works perfectly; however when playing AM/FM radio or through either phono input with the turntable, there is no bass coming...
  2. B

    Pioneer QX-949 parts

    Hello all from the UK! This forum has been recommended from a friend
  3. John Killian

    Pioneer QX 949 Quad Reciever NO AUDIO

    Calling all veteran audiophiles Looking for any and all repair advice you may be interested in passing off. I just purchased this Pioneer 949 from a local seller under the notion that the unit powered on, but audio was out and no longer working. For $50 I felt like I couldn't afford NOT to...
  4. Brivan

    Pioneer QX-949 Scope Lamp Replacement with LEDs

    I've got a nice Pioneer QX-949 that I replaced scope lamps with 4mm LEDs but, due to the 90-degree angle the LEDs are at with the holes in the back of the scope, very little light is getting through to the display. What's everyone been doing to get around this? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom