• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer sa-7500

  1. F

    Pioneer SA-7500 - Protection issues - dumb mistake!

    Good afternoon, hope everyone is being careful, taking necessary precautions and is doing well! Like many of you, I have some extra time to catch up on my stereo projects (so far the wife has been quite patient)! I am in the process of restoring my SA-7500 integrated amp. I have replaced the...
  2. Volmon

    Pilot Light Replacement (Pioneer SA-7500)

    Hi, All. I recently purchased my a Pioneer SA-7500 (my second) and the only thing that seems to be wrong with it - at all - is a dead pilot light. Asking as a novice, is this a difficult repair? Also, where is the best place to buy this particular replacement part? Thanks in advance! Cheers -...
  3. audiodactic

    Pioneer SA-7500ii left chan distortion

    Hi, everyone. I decided to start an account here because I'd find myself here anyway when I would search for audio advice online. But see here's the thing guys/gals... I work at a record store and repair shop. The owner is a cool guy but the tech is reluctant... excuse me, refusing to teach me...
Back
Top Bottom