• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer sx-9930

  1. Connor G

    Pioneer SX-9930 Photo shoot

    Messing around with my DSLR and feel like showing some of the photos I took for you guys. Maybe some of you will like them haha. I didn't know whether or not to post them in this forum or some other... Anyway here you go :)
  2. Connor G

    Pioneer SX-9930

    I aquired a mint Pioneer SX-9930 for free a while back and had it serviced. It works really well and sounds amazing! I was told by multiple people that it is a very rare receiver (being a European version of the SX-939) in the US. Do you guys have any thoughts on it? I'll try to include some...
Back
Top Bottom