• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

pioneer sx990

  1. Paul McShart

    Good Phono Pre for Pioneer SX990

    Hey I was just wondering if any of you guys can direct me in the right direction with getting a dedicated phono pre for this stereo. My turntable is a Technic Sl-1700 and speakers are ADS l620s. I know the pioneer isn't very high wattage but I'd love to keep it as its passed down from my dad...
  2. Paul McShart

    Old Large Advent Speakers?

    Hi all, I'm new here and I was wondering if you all can help me decide on purchasing speakers for my Pioneer SX-990. I found this pair of old large advents that need to be refoamed and the guy selling is asking for 100 dollars. I don't know much about speakers, all I know is advents seem to be...
Back
Top Bottom