• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pyle pp999

  1. T

    Synergy and cheap cr@p...sometimes it works!

    I'm an admitted Audio Snob. I can't afford to be one, but I am. No apologies. No way in hell would I be caught with one of these: Unfortunately, you caught me. My Darlington Labs MP7 was in the shop getting some upgrades, thankfully on it's way back home! In the mean, I needed something! I...
  2. JayPare

    Pioneer SX-737 vs Toshiba SA-300 vs Pyle-Pro PP999 Pre-Amp with Onkyo Receiver

    I have right now 3 ways of hooking up my TT to my system and I'm looking to keep only two. Therefore, I'm looking on to find recommendations on which one to keep from first to last: As a recall here are the receiver options: Pioneer SX-737 Toshiba SA-300 Pyle-Pro PP999 Phono Turntable Pre-Amp...
  3. hotrodman21

    Can't Fix My Sibilance (Two Year Struggle!!!)

    Alright all... It's time to figure this out... I've tried damn near everything to get to the bottom of this, over the passed two years... Although I've never described the whole setup... Here goes... Starting with the receiver, I have a Sony STR-DH130...
Back
Top Bottom