• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

qrx-8001

  1. KeithD

    Sansui QRX-8001 filter caps?

    Thinking about replacing the filter caps on my QRX-8001. I'm not having any issues with the caps or the receiver. Just heading toward finishing restoring this great receiver. So I suppose the first question is, if one is having no issues, should the filter caps be replaced? I guess I've seen...
  2. KeithD

    Sansui QRX-8001 odd issue on right channel in quad modes

    I'm experiencing an odd issue on the right channel in all quad modes (signal passing through the quad boards). I'm getting distortion on the right channel only at certain frequencies (seems like mostly mid-range). It is more pronounced in the rear than front channel. However, this is only the...
  3. KeithD

    QRX-8001 no sound

    Recently picked up a QRX-8001, and just started doing some initial evaluation. Here are the symptoms, all tests on DBT: 1. Both driver boards in unit does not come out of protection. 2. With rear channel driver board out, unit comes out of protection. This is the case if I use either of the...
  4. KeithD

    QRX-8001/9001 VU meters

    Just curious about what volume levels activate movement of the VU meters on the 8001/9001? On some of the Pioneers I've had/have, the volume needs to be past 9 o'clock for the meters to move much at all. So, wondering about that function on the Sansui QRX-8001/9001 as I contemplate pursuing...
Back
Top Bottom