• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ra960bx

  1. Chris Lakey

    Rotel RA-960BX - No sound at all [suddenly]

    Hi, I have a Rotel RA-960BX has been unused in storage for the last 5-6 years. (I bought this 25yrs ago) It was stored as it had a very scratchy channel. Used Deoxit on pots and switches - both channels were working - I put the covers back on & then no channels working. Following morning...
  2. TellMeWhy

    Rotel RA960BX Heat Damage

    I recently purchased a Rotel RA960BX integrated from the German auction site and it seems to run hot (almost too hot to touch on a 4 ohm load. I've read other reports of this being the norm, but opened it up anyway to have a look. As you can see, there's obvious heat damage to the plastic...
Back
Top Bottom