• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

realistic 2000

  1. B

    1970s Realistic Full Kit

    Hello, I have a fully functioning realistic set up, including case, and am interested in knowing if it’s worth trying to sell as a set or piecing it out. It’s all been kept in an air conditioned pet free home, and looks in perfect condition. Thanks in advance! - STA 2000 Receiver w/Walnut -...
  2. Adam S

    HELP ME understand the Realistic sta-2000/2000d unbalanced balance pot -PLEASE

    Hey everybody, this my first post on here besides my intro. I recently grabbed a Realistic STA-2000d with a bad left channel(just static) and after complete clean down realized I couldn't fix it myself so off to the shop to a pro it went.Fast forward 10 days, it's up and running with a weak...
Back
Top Bottom