• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

s-7900

  1. James Cox

    Sherwood s-7900 with a dead right channel

    So I picked up a Sherwood s-7900 in beautiful cosmetic condition. Actually I picked up an entire carload of gear and after getting a pioneer sx-3700 and sx-780 sorted out(for the most part, still waiting on some final parts to fix a problem with the phono stage) and ordering some parts for the 2...
  2. S

    Sherwood S8900 assistance

    Does anyone have a manual or good schematic for the Sherwood S-8900(non-a)? Scoured the forums and a few people have intimated they might have one. Any chance you can share? I have pics up on Imgur for your viewing pleasure Long story short, I bought a unit knowing it had a bad channel. I...
Back
Top Bottom