• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sa-7500 ii

  1. L

    Pioneer SA 7500 II restoration help

    Hey this is my first post here and my first restoration project as well. I'm hoping to get a little insight on this SA 7500 II I picked up the other day. This thing was on marketplace for $80 and I couldn't pass it up. I am a huge fan of the old 70s pioneer sound, my dad had one when I was...
  2. faber12

    Pioneer SA-7500 II protection relay replacement

    I am replacing the protection relay in my SA-7500 II. I referenced this thread to find the part number for the replacement relay: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/question-on-how-to-remove-the-cover-from-a-pioneer-protection-relay.647331/ Mouser part No. 653-MY4-02DC24 It...
Back
Top Bottom