• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sa8800

  1. K

    Problem with Pioneer SA8800

    Hello and welcome. I apologize in advance for my broken English, but it is not my native language. Pioneer SA8800 came to my table and was supposed to have a "slight defect" As I had already made such an amplifier before, I started to perform a basic check of the fuses and measurements to see if...
  2. M

    Help Pioneer SA8800 low power and clipping

    Dear all, i need help for this problem (i am quite good in integrated circuits and tubes, not in so complex transistor circuits). I recap the amplifier, clean everything and check the sound live and was quite good. Then i wish to adjust the bias and to do some measurements. I apply with signal...
  3. M

    PIONEER SA8800 protection relay problem

    Hi, I'm new in this forum, I have a pioneer sa8800 and sg9800; I buy this amp 2 week ago and it on first 2 week work well, last week I turn on the amplifier but no music are on the speakers. I see other thread on this forum where talking about protection relay problem and also in my amplifier...
Back
Top Bottom