• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sansui g-8000

  1. E

    Sansui g-8000 local score!

    Hi everyone new here but been reading all the awesome contents since '09 Been to audio but mothing hardcore just the average steal hunter guy here but anyways last week i scored the second (i think) best score of my audio hunt. Listed locally for 150$ .Should i recap? Any sugguestion please...
  2. daveyh

    Sansui G-8000 power switch

    Does anyone have a source for a new power lever switch for my Sansui G-8000. It is arching inside the switch when I turn it on which makes the meter lights flash. I have tried cleaning it with Deoxit fader lube but it did not really help. I was going to pull it and clean it inside by taking the...
Back
Top Bottom