• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sanyo tp 1030

  1. J

    Sanyo TP 1030 - Most Fun Turntable I Have

    I have it paired with an NOS Zenith 824-DE stylus and it is the most fun listening to vinyl in a long time. Yes, I understand that the 1030 isn't highly regarded around here but it's so easy to operate, just throw a record on it, press the Start button and presto. It's so fun to listen to great...
  2. J

    Sanyo TP 1030 with weird problem

    I just picked up a 1030, it's a direct drive fully-automatic 2-motor turntable. It's got a couple of problems: #1: cue'ing mechanism seems to have run out of the heavy weight silicone gel, it lowers without any resistance. #2: Start/Cut button doesn't do anything--however, if the Repeat button...
Back
Top Bottom