• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

setton rs 440

  1. gregmcm

    Setton RS660 Power Switch Question

    I'm getting back to some work on my Setton RS660. The issue I'm dealing with is the power switch and speaker thump when I turn the unit on. Have done some reading and these switches are known to be problematic and were also used in some Lafayette units with similar problems. I've managed a...
  2. ChrisAZ

    Setton RS 440 speaker recommendations wanted

    I'm looking for recommendations for a pair of speakers that would pair well with my vintage Setton rs440 (55w per channel into 8 ohms, similar build to Lafayette/Luxman). This will be my main system in my livingroom which measures 13.5' x 17.5', with 8' or 9' foot ceilings, three open doorways...
Back
Top Bottom