• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sl-1360

  1. WPD

    Technics SL-1360 Ressurection

    A friend of my girlfriend hit us up and offered us her dad's old Technics turntable. It's been sitting in a shed for years with some vinyl that she also threw our way - a lot of good stuff in there! Here's some pics of our newest acquisition: It's a little rough - but hey free is free...
  2. stevepaige

    SL-1350/1360 Autostart tonearm adjustment questions

    I have a Technics SL-1360 that has started dropping the arm short. I've adjusted the screw but it has started dropping early again. Two questions: 1) Is the screw, when turned, supposed to move the tonearm? 2) Is there anything else that I need to do to keep this from returning prematurely...
Back
Top Bottom