• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sony ta 4650

  1. T

    Sony ta 5650 v-fets the same as in the ta 4650?

    I can buy a ta 5650 without the v fets for around 80 euros. I also have a working ta 4650 that has had service. So I was wondering. Does the ta 4650 have the same amount of v-fets as the ta 5650? And would it be worth it to get someone to repair the ta 5650 with my ta 4650 ?
  2. T

    Sony ta 4650 noise in the background

    So I got this ta 4650 recently (like 2 months ago) and it's been great so far but sometime when I use it I hear this high pitched sound in the background. sometimes there is also some crackling. I have replaced the 'killer diodes' and the rest all looked good on the inside it sounds like it...
Back
Top Bottom