• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sqr-6650

  1. VintageDutch

    Sony SQR 6650 Power amp problems, need advice.

    Hi guy's Some might have read about it ... if not no problem... I restored a nicotine "Rich" Sony SQR 6650 It needed maximum cleaning, Full recapping, and and and and... I was happily test driving this super sounding receiver in 4 quadro mode.. up till (after four days of problem free playing)...
  2. VintageDutch

    SONY SQR 6650 Restoring the "Nicotine version"

    Hi all.. >>>>Hold on, sit tight, don't hold your breath.... This is gonna be a longggggggg read.>>>> Got my Second SONY in beginning of April 2021. Bought it for € 85,-- ex shipment (€30,--) from Germany to the Netherlands. Never heard it play... and I did not touch it.. It was from a Guy who I...
Back
Top Bottom