• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sr1050

  1. greenflash

    Sansui SR-1050/SR-2050 Lateral weight: dimensions

    Hi guys, I have a Sansui SR-1050 turntable (afaik almost the same thing as the 2050 except for the automation and maybe some bells and whistles) and it's missing the "lateral weight" (the bigger one in the right at the photo below) so I'm trying to see if I can find some workshop that can make...
  2. greenflash

    Sansui SR1050 vs SR2050 - Slipmat/Platter size

    Hi AK! I have a Sansui SR1050 without a slipmat. I found one online but it's for the SR2050.. They seem to be the same size, shape, all.. But anyone can confirm that? Thanks a lot!
  3. greenflash

    Anybody with a sansui SR-1050 can help me to reassemble it?

    Hi guys I just got a SR-1050C turntable (badly packaged.. Some things broke doh) and trying to reassemble the mess. For now I'm stuck on this (dumb!) problem.. How should I put this screw in to hold the platter together? Maybe someone with this tt can help me out.. Couldn't find a picture in...
Back
Top Bottom