• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anybody with a sansui SR-1050 can help me to reassemble it?

greenflash

Active Member
Hi guys I just got a SR-1050C turntable (badly packaged.. Some things broke doh) and trying to reassemble the mess.

For now I'm stuck on this (dumb!) problem.. How should I put this screw in to hold the platter together? Maybe someone with this tt can help me out.. Couldn't find a picture in the net to guide me.. Thanks!



sr1050_2.jpg

sr1050_1.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I think all you need to do is remove those 2 protruding screws which will release the top plate. They hold it down and lock the suspension. I can't remember for sure on that one, but if they work the way Dual locking screws do, you actually turn them a little clockwise (which seems counter-intuitive) and they reach an unthreaded section of the bolt and will drop down. In this case they don't get removed, just "disengaged".

The owners manual is available here:

https://www.vinylengine.com/library/sansui/sr-1050.shtml
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom