• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sta-111

  1. Corktowner

    Realistic STA-111 acting strange under load

    Hey everyone, I’ve got a strange problem and I am not even sure how to properly search for it. It’s a Realistic unit I’m working on which I bought a few years ago off of eBay that had a weak right channel. I did a recap on this one because I had second that was working well which I ordered the...
  2. JamVal

    Realistic System Eleven STA-111 DC Offset w/wo SW On?

    I purchased a Realistic System Eleven STA-111 that passed the DBT but DC offset is very high - over 200mV on both channels. So I set it aside, looking for manuals which I haven't found. Looking through some threads today, I came across something I hadn't noticed. There is a switch on the back...
Back
Top Bottom