• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sts-1230

  1. R

    Replacement midranges for STS-1230's?

    So I've had four of these since I worked for Radio Shack way back in the early '00's. One pair of actual Optimus STS-1230's (40-4089), and a pair of the exact same ones just RCA branded (40-5017). The woofers are still in great shape, surrounds aren't brittle or rotted (they appear to be made of...
  2. spidey2721

    so i finally have a stereo setup...

    first time in many years I have a dedicated stereo system again. Not the sexiest but it was very cheap and works for now. All of what I bought I got thru my moms' cousin (whatever that makes him to me). He has owned "the local record shop" in the area for like, I don't know, 30 years now? It's...
Back
Top Bottom