• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

t-100

  1. DJDDay

    Sony RX77ES calibration fun!

    Spent some time with my 1991-ish era Sony RX77ES cassette deck getting it calibrated over the weekend. The playback speed was coming in around 2930 hz with a 3000 Hz test tape, which was irritating. Cracked her open, added a few drops of oil in what mechanical spots I could access easily, and...
  2. davstev

    Pointer bulb burnt Accuphase T-101

    I have a dial pointer on the T-101 that is burnt out. This may be the same as the T-100, i am not sure. The bulb needs to be replaced. Has anyone done this? I can't figure out how to get the bulb out; it's nestled inside the pointer assembly itself, which is like a long narrow box, and there are...
  3. davstev

    Accuphase T-101 and T-100: sound/build quality

    I am going to purchase one of the two tuners mentioned in the title. The 100 is a bit more expensive and has a single big scrape on it. The 101 is overall very good shape and is about 3/4 the price. I don't care much for AM radio, so the 100 is not appealing in that regard. Reviews seem to...
  4. Accuphase T-100 Tuner

    Accuphase T-100 Tuner

Back
Top Bottom