• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

tandberg 9200xd

  1. amirnir

    Tandberg 9200xd

    Hey there! Recently I acquired a Tandberg 9200xd in pretty decent cosmetically shape. This machine haven't been in use for long time and therefore some common problems occurred when I turned it on. First, the pinch roller didn't engage the idler and I fixed it by cleaning and re-lubing the...
  2. amirnir

    Tandberg 9200xd VU meter

    Hello folks! Recently I've got a Tandberg 9200xd in pretty good shape. I had to clean the dry grease around the pinch roller pivot/ lever and now it seems to work correctly, (the pinch roller engages the capstan when I hit 'play'). The only problem is the Right channel VU meter. The audio is...
Back
Top Bottom