• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

teac 2300s

  1. Miguell

    Problems with input/output on TEAC A-2300S RTR

    Hey y'all I need some help! Just got my hands on a Teac A-2300S Reel to Reel Deck. I figured out pretty quickly that the Pinch Roller and Tape Lifter Arms were super sticky (as happens to these all the time). Opened up the back, pulled those mechanisms out, cleaned, oiled, and put it all back...
  2. J

    Connecting REEL to REEL machine to tube amp?

    hello there I am a newbie (but a fast learner) to the analog world... I currently have a Teac A-2300S and a Fender Twin Reverb, I know to use a reel to reel you need a stereo receiver and obviously speakers,BUT since I don't have a reciever nor monitors is it POSSIBLE to connect my machine to my...
  3. PhilA

    Teac A-2300S

    This is my first foray into reel-to-reel. It came to me free (woo!) minus power cord from someone who was going to throw it away. Good shape inside and out. Panels are straight, wood un-dented. Picture above is how it arrived home. Took the head guard off and gave it a quick scrub with...
Back
Top Bottom