• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

thorens td 165

  1. Old Guy8

    Help: Thorens TP-11 mk1 tonearm disassembly issues (from TD-165)

    I found a Thorens TD 165 with TP-11 mk1 tonearm at a farm yard sale in '16, for near free. Broken antiskate hangers, for one issue. Missing dust cover and misc. parts. I started disassembly to rebuild it, back then. Basement flood/rebuild intervened. I had a couple help threads back then. Back...
  2. D

    New member - getting back into vinyl

    Hi All, I just signed up as I found these forums many times recently looking for answers (and finding them) to questions I have. I just got an old Thorens TT off ebay that is in rough shape but otherwise working, and has all its parts (except a dust cover). I am looking forward to restoring...
Back
Top Bottom