• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New member - getting back into vinyl

dlavall

New Member
Hi All,

I just signed up as I found these forums many times recently looking for answers (and finding them) to questions I have. I just got an old Thorens TT off ebay that is in rough shape but otherwise working, and has all its parts (except a dust cover). I am looking forward to restoring it.

No doubt I will have a lot of questions. I am hoping to find the answers here. And, if I can help in any way, why certainly!

All the best,

Dave
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi All,

I just signed up as I found these forums many times recently looking for answers (and finding them) to questions I have. I just got an old Thorens TT off ebay that is in rough shape but otherwise working, and has all its parts (except a dust cover). I am looking forward to restoring it.

No doubt I will have a lot of questions. I am hoping to find the answers here. And, if I can help in any way, why certainly!

All the best,

Dave


Welcome to AK, Dave!
 
Welcome! I started (over) about 3 years ago with little knowledge. If you stick with the hobby you will be shocked where you are in 3 years time! I have a few really nice pieces and over 1,000 records in amazing condition. I have about $300 maybe in the records and under $1,500 total in gear.

Be patient, read and ask "stupid questions"!
 
Back
Top Bottom