• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

university 312

  1. R

    Speaker just started sounding blown out at low frequencies (LTV university 200 312)

    I have 2 LTV university 200 312 speakers in an old stereo cabinet and the right one just started to sound a little blown out at very low frequencies. While I was looking at it I also noticed the wiring to the receiver was wrong, asked about that here fyi...
  2. C

    I have a University 312 speaker that needs a new potentiometer...

    Hello...I have a University 312 3-way speaker that has a potentiometer attached but the housing for the potentiometer disintegrated from age (the plastic dried out), It has 3 wires attached, which appears to be a 3 position variable switch perhaps? Can this be replaced with any variable...
  3. T

    University Loudspeakers Inc, White Plains: kits & drawings?

    Happy new year to ye all in here! What better than to start with a cry for help? I have a set of old Model 312 12" Diffaxials coming my way. The first series I guess, with the HF-206 horn. So far, to no avail, I have browsed medias and forums and whatnot, searching for drawings of the "KwiKit"...
Back
Top Bottom