• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

university 6303

  1. Riki

    Help With University KEN-15 Cabinet For 6303 Diffaxial

    I recently came across a University 6303 Diffaxial and I need cabinet for it. As I understand it, the KEN-15 is a good period match. But, I can not find any build plans for it. -Does anyone have a KEN-15 or experience building one? -Do you have build plans for a cabinet that would work...
  2. lopezluna

    University Speakers I need advise on wich speakers are better

    Good morning everyone. I am looking to get a set of university speakers. There are two sets available in my area and both are priced the same. I really need your advice on wich pair better. One set has the Karlson cabinets and the speakers are the University 6303. The other set has the 2way...
Back
Top Bottom