• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help With University KEN-15 Cabinet For 6303 Diffaxial

Riki

Active Member
I recently came across a University 6303 Diffaxial and I need cabinet for it. As I understand it, the KEN-15 is a good period match. But, I can not find any build plans for it.

-Does anyone have a KEN-15 or experience building one?

-Do you have build plans for a cabinet that would work well with the 6303?

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
This may help:
 
I'm not sure if all Kwikits come with the same drivers, but this attachment shows the accompanying drivers with this particular KEN-15 Kwikit.

kwikit3 008.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom