• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

x-100-b

  1. richiem46

    Fisher KX-100 (X-100-B) Output Transformer source

    Starting this thread to try and find a source for output transformers for the Fisher KX-100 (X-100-B) amps. Transendar seems to be out of business and I am looking to pick everyone's collective brains for a source for replacement transformers. The transendars were great but......... All help...
  2. klamsoss

    X-100-B tube matching help needed

    I'll do a full write up this summer when my resto-mods are complete, but I need some help to get there. A trusted tech in TX made my unit functional. The work was just fine, and I have really enjoyed the few hundred hours of listening, so far. So much so that I'm ready to take it to the next...
  3. Santalopian

    Fisher X-100-B popped four tubes

    Hey all, Great forum, been reading up on here for a while. Have a Fisher X-100-B that was professionally restored about 12 months ago and gets 3-5 hours use per day, about five days a week. I warm it up for between 10-60 minutes before use and let it cool down after for the same amount, but...
Back
Top Bottom