• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yamaha cr 400 receiver

  1. P

    Question regarding a recently acquired Yamaha CA-1000

    Hey everyone, New to the site & I’m hoping people with more knowledge about vintage receivers can help me out with this. Also hope this is the right forum to post this in. For a while now I’ve been using a little Yamaha CR-400 (16 or 18 watts ish?), and I’m running a pair of Technics SB-6000...
  2. pdxtim

    Yamaha CR 400 right channel distortion when warmed up

    Picked up a nice CR 400 for $20 at garage sale. Sounds great when first turned on but distortion occurs in right speaker when I turn up the volume and it warms up. I've used DeOxit D5 several times on the pots and switches and recently used DeOxit Gold which seems to help only temporarily...
Back
Top Bottom